Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur – Overview
Large, unique luxury hotel centrally located in Kuala Lumpur not far from The Petronas Towers. The hotel consists of two parts, “West Wing” with classic European style and the “East Wing” in bright pastel colors and Asian style. There is also an attractive pool area with sun loungers and pool bar. Several bars and restaurants with a la carte service, including Japanese, Chinese and Mediterranean. Coffee-shop, Room Service, Fitness Centre, Spa, Business Centre and Minimarket complete the list of amenities at the hotel.
Book The Renaissance Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
Doubles for 2-3 people. Rooms in the East Wing are cheaper than The West Wing.
Good rooms with air conditioning . Some have king-size bed. Extra bed in the roll-away bed. TV, telephone and minibar. Iron and board. Carpet. Bath / shower and toilet.
Buffet breakfast is available. Check when you book if it’s included or arrange at check-in. There are five restaurants on site:
- Dynasty Chinese Restaurant - This restaurant serves Cantonese cuisine & dim sum.
- Mediterranean - A restaurant with an elegant setting, Mediterranean offers an impressive à la carte menu, attentive service and an extensive wine list.
- Sagano Restaurant - This award-winning restaurant serves authentic Japanese cuisine in a modern Japanese setting.
- Temptations - Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, this restaurant serves local, Asian & international cuisine.
- Vogue Cafe – Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, this restaurant serves creations from the Pacific Rim.
If you fancy a bit of an culinary adventure have a look at this great article about The World’s hottest chili.
Built 1996 Renovated in 2006. 27 floors. Elevator. 910 rooms. Desk. Internet for a fee, payable by the hour. Air conditioning. Pool towels can be borrowed.
Corner of Jalan Ampang & Jalan Sultan Ismail.
50450 Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia